Please use the comments from *any post* for support requests & feedback. The comments for this blog are moderated, so they will not appear on the blog until I have read them. Alternatively, I can answer very short questions on twitter!
I use blog comments to maintain privacy for both me and users - my preference is not to email people directly about support for PDX Bus (so I do not have to maintain a list of email addresses, nor be accused of spamming anyone). Apologies if you left me an email address requesting support - please write up your question as a comment - if you don't want it published please say so and I can still reply on the blog.
I can be contacted via twitter too - http://www.twitter.com/pdxbus - I tend to follow anyone who mentions PDX Bus or tweets @ me.
Here are some answers to some common questions:
- I write this app in my spare time, for free, for fun as a hobby.
- I ride TriMet every day, and so I use it every day.
- I don't have time to write any other applications! This one takes up a surprising amount of time.
- I don't work for TriMet and don't have insight into how they work.
- The arrival times used in PDX Bus are exactly the same as the ones used on TriMet's Transit Tracker system.
- At this time, I'm very happy with my job, and am not looking for work as an iPhone application developer.