Version 3.1 contains several user-requested features, including:
- Auto-refesh - arrivals will auto-refresh every minute (until the phone goes to sleep). [Suggested by Gordon and muffin man]
- New colorful icons [Suggested by me]
- Updated map integration -added back an old feature in a different way - each location on the map can be opened in Google maps, so you can get directions or search for nearby businesses. [Suggested by jwdoom]
- More Trip Planner options, and a new screen to change them [Suggested by jwdoom]
- Improved accessibility - VoiceOver text is now more logical. (VoiceOver is also better with iPhone OS 3.1 as it will also read out the stop names). [Suggested by Gordon]
- Network diagnostics - if PDX Bus does not get any data it can display information about what went wrong. [Added as a result of question from Beth and Adam]
- Some bug fixes (including fixing the crash when you remove the last bookmark). [Found by Anonymous].
- There are also new settings to turn off the icons, change the default trip planner options, and turn off auto-refresh.