- The long awaited bookmark editing features. e.g. the ability to add and remove stop ids from a bookmark, rename bookmarks, and add a new bookmark from the main screen.
- Configuration options in the Settings panel of the iPhone. Options include putting the bookmarks at the top, the number of recents stops to display, and how the app works with Google Maps.
- Nighttime visibility flasher - a flashing screen that can be used at night so that drivers can see you.
- Improved formatting of detours.
- Improved stability and bug fixes.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
New version implemented - testing continues!
I have finished implementing the next version, now I'm just testing and testing and testing. This new version has the following new features: