- Added back ‘Bookmarks at the top’ setting.
- iOS 7: Fixed refresh timer button so it doesn’t flash.
- iOS 7: Fixed some graphics glitches.
- Canceled buses show the time crossed out.
- Fixed app store link from main screen.
- Now uses Apple’s geocoder for getting addresses from GPS locations.
- Fixed issues when GPS is used for destination in Trip Planner.
- Added back proximity alarm icon.
- Removed black color theme; it does not work well in iOS7.
- Changed JELD-WEN Field to Providence Park. Go Timbers!
- Added route map with stops to arrival details.
- Toolbar map icon now behaves consistently added new menu item to map arrivals
- Added new URL scheme to allow other apps to launch PDX Bus’s trip planner.
- Icon has been tweaked.
- Improved responsiveness, memory usage and display of MAX & Streetcar maps.
- Minor fixes to station search.
- The ‘Nearby stops’ option for arrivals has been updated to to show maps, routes or arrivals.
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Version 7.1 approved in record time (after requesting an expedited review)
This fix will sort out the problems with the Streetcar and had several other bug fixes I had been working on. It should be in the store any moment now.
7.1 - Bug fixes
Fix for all Streetcar arrivals - the data provider changed the data without any warning (the data doesn’t come from TriMet, but from a third party called 'NextBus').