Here is what I changed:
- Bug fix - added Streetcar CL line to stop ID 9600 (SW 11th & Alder).
- Added new options when pins on a map are selected - app can now open an external map app and display the location. Supported map apps include Google map app, Waze, MotionX-GPS, and Apple maps.
- Several map fixes including: Maps can track with location and rotate with compass heading (iOS 5 & above); updated maps button to only show stops (and not arrivals) when there are multiple stops.
- Updated Commuter toolbar icon.
- Rationalized locate options; added setting to change toolbar locate button behavior, made locate icon the same.
- User is now warned that the alarm will not sound if the device is muted (the app cannot detect if it is actually muted or not). This is to stop me sleeping through stops by accident.
- Added a new longer, more annoying sound that can be used for alarms (see settings to change the sound).
- Fixed keyboard not being displayed the first time user tries to enter a stop ID.
- Added option to open Google Chrome app instead of Safari.
- Updated URL scheme to add parameters for nearby command, e.g.: 'pdxbus://nearby&show=maps&distance=1&mode=trains'
'show=' can be followed by 'maps', 'routes' or 'arrivals'
'distance=' can be followed by 'closest', '0.5', '1', or '3'
'mode=' can be followed by 'bus', 'train' or 'both'.