Here's what's new:
User requested changes (requests from this blog or twitter!):
- Arrival screen now shows the scheduled time in addition to the estimated time (so you can tell if a bus is running late or early). The arrival time screen has been adjusted to make space for this (e.g. arrivals are not shown to the nearest second and a button has been removed).
- The find stop by location feature has been updated to be more flexible and have more options (such as showing the nearest routes and going straight to a map).
- The "busy" screen has been updated to show what stop is being downloaded.
- Added a very large font Bus Line identifier screen. This is intended as an alternative to the large-print book provided to partially sighted travelers to let the operator know which bus they need to board.
- Updated the rail map to include Bike & Ride Info.
- Added a Facebook Fan Page.
- Added a few more retina graphics (toolbar icons).
- Several bug fixes and new settings (to work around a continuous refresh issue).
- Phone will not go to sleep while showing the Night Visibility Flashing Light (user is warned).