Monday, July 20, 2009
Version 3.0 is now awaiting approval by Apple
I have submitted the next version of PDX Bus to Apple for approval. This may take several days. Meanwhile, here is a list of the changes:
This is a major upgrade, recommended for all users with the new iPhone 3.0 software. (It will work with any iPhone or iPod touch that has the new 3.0 OS).
Major new features include:
- Trip Planning! Using a new feature made available by TriMet, PDX Bus can now use the same trip planning feature that is available on their web site.
- Faster fully integrated Google maps for many screens, including trip maps, and maps of all stops for a route.
Bug fixes and minor features include:
- Increased stability and robustness.
- The large number-pad keyboard is used where possible.
- Correctly displays multiple detours per route.
- Selecting a detour will display route information for the impacted route.
- Many minor user interface improvements and fixes.
- Updated email features to work without quitting the application; allows emailing of large numbers of bookmarks.