- Fixed stop ID 13604 - added NS Line arrivals.
- Optimized rail maps to use "tiles" - reducing crashes due to memory issues.
- Added additional informational hotspots to streetcar map.
- Trip planner min walk distances now match web site (1/10, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1 & 2 miles).
- Commuter bookmarks fixed (startup sequence is different in iOS6).
- Added a support page (separate from the about page)
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Someone at Apple must be working overtime, as PDX Bus version 6.6 was just approved. Here is what I've been up to since the last update:
I don't plan on having another update for a little while now, I want to let this one settle in while I think about how to improve the user interface (it's a big job!).